Monday, February 14, 2011

Wow, a lot to catch up on

Basically, I have been so overloaded with homework, I have
had no new food. Today I went to Peace food cafe. I had Green Thai curry and
their new cherry black forest pudding. Amazing. I also went to the Four Seasons
for a Bat Mitzvah. I was disappointed. Quite disappointed. The vegetable
dumpling they handed out as an appetizer was okay but for the kids, there was
fast food. All they had was pasta with red sauce, Caesar salad, French fries, mozzarella
sandwiches, sushi (which we should not have even gotten but we snuck in,) and
some other classic diner food. The adults on the other hand were getting the
high quality food. Not fair. The desserts were okay. I am a sucker for pumpkin
pie so I loved that but their homemade Apple Crisp was just okay. I guess it’s
all about the scene of the restaurant. They had balloon chandeliers that were
extravagant. And they changed the entire restaurant into a club in no time at
all. The dancing was fun until the parents came to dance. Don’t get me started
on that. Recently, my mother created this wonderful curry lentil rice dish that I will
post soon. I just can't stop eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment